On Wednesday 13/7/2022, the 13th DeCAIR Steering Committee Meeting was held in person at the University of Genoa / Italy during the DeCAIR Team visit, and also it was held virtually via Zoom. The following topics were discussed during this meeting:
- Status review and planning for the following work packages:
* WP3: Implementing the new MSc program in UJ which was recently approved, accredited, and set to start in Fall 2022.
* WP4: Implementing the new BSc program in TTU
* WP5: Improving curricula of current MSc programs in JO and LB
* WP6: Improving curricula of current BSc programs in JO and LB
* WP7: Building capacity in AIR in universities of Partner Countries
* WP8: Establishing and developing AIR labs
* WP10: Quality Assurance
* WP12: Results dissemination
- Scheduling the next SC meeting in Stuttgart, Germany.