Surveys and Needs Identification
Jordan University of Science and Technology
The first work package in the DeCAIR project “Surveys and Needs Identification” is concerned with conducting a set of surveying tasks to collect the information necessary to execute the other tasks in the project to achieve its objectives.
• Surveyed the needs for AI and Robotics expertise and professionals in Jordan and Lebanon.
• Surveyed and evaluated similar AI and robotics master programs
• Surveyed and evaluated AI and robotics courses in similar bachelor programs
• Identified the training needs for staff members in universities of partner countries under three main training categories: namely, Artificial Intelligence, Data Sciences and Big Data, and Robotics.
• Surveyed the needs of facilities and labs equipment and prepared a preliminary list of required items to be procured and a tender call was issued.